Welcome to the Camera-Critters meme.


We hope that everyone enjoys this meme, which is all about photos of animals/critters. We try not to complicate CC with many rules, but we do ask that you please use a CC badge or link back to Camera-Critters in some way. So make your post, link back to here, visit other Camera-Critters captures, and have fun!

HUGE THANKS TO ALL OF THE CAMERA-CRITTERS PARTICIPANTS FOR MAKING CC SUCH A SUCCESSFUL MEME.

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Camera-Critters #165

What was for dinner last night?
We had pizza.

I want to start learning more about my Camera-Critters friends. So, each week, I'll ask you a question. If you want to answer, leave it in the comments. If you don't feel like answering, that's O.K. too. :-) We've got a great group of people here. So, I thought it would be fun if we got to know each other more.

Welcome to the Camera-Critters meme. We hope that everyone enjoys this meme which is all about photos of animals/critters. So make your post, link back to here, visit other Camera-Critters captures, and have fun!

HUGE THANKS TO ALL OF THE CAMERA-CRITTERS PARTICIPANTS FOR MAKING CC SUCH A SUCCESSFUL MEME.

We try not to complicate CC with many rules, but we do ask that you please use a CC badge or link back to Camera-Critters in some way. Thank you.

20 comments:

Annabella said...

Oh this is my first week playing and so looking forward to doing some blog hopping. For dinner last night? Lamb and fresh pea tagine followed by fresh apricots and plums!

??? said...

We had Fish and Chips, homemade (since we're in Germany and you can't get storebought F&C). Today it's pumpkin soup.

Kerri Farley said...

Steak Gorgonzola with Pasta ..... but I would have rather had a Pizza night. mmmmmmm - Pizza is my fave!

Hootin Anni said...

I used my slow cooker crock pot and made a huge beef pot roast. Tonight....cold beef sandwiches and leftover potato/carrots and beef broth. YUM!

lina@happy family said...

Chicken soup is our dinner meal :)

Unknown said...

Since our grill died Memorial Day weekend, we bought a new infrared grill and treated ourselves to Bison Burgers which were a special treat as bison meat is not as common here in Texas as many would think. MMM MMM Good!

Jane said...

Last night we had Chicken Curry and Rice and tonight its Marks and Spencers Lasagne and Garlic Bread.

Have a great weekend everyone:)

Lesa said...

Last night, was grilled brat hotdogs with kraut and chips. Plus, a pot of crowder peas because I just wacky that way. hahahah

Tonight, who knows?

Thanks for hosting!

Anonymous said...

I was so busy with making hubby a grilled chicken ranch sandwich, I forgot to make something for myself =O

My Camera Critter is up! http://jottingsfromjersey.blogspot.com/2011/06/camera-critters-165.html

~Antonette

My DogSpot said...

We had schnitzel and steamed veggies last night and choco-coated cornflakes for dessert. Tonight however we had spaghetti with homemade tomato sauce :)
Enjoy your weekend.

Adrienne Zwart said...

We had pizza, too! And there were leftovers, so that's what I'm gonna have for lunch. :)

i beati said...

great question I can't eat much but stuffed peppers and flatbread havarti and gouda cheese sandwiches with fresh tomato and hot pepper slices.Tonight we are probably going for pollack fish and fresh sliced tomatoes otr fresh mashes potatoes and tomatoes . We have outstanding tomatoes right now.

srp said...

Let's see... baked chicken thighs, fresh green beens with tiny red potatoes, fresh fruit with cantaloupe, kiwi, strawberries and a cheese ravioli with pesto sauce.

Nikki - Notes of Life said...

I had lemon chicken last night :)

Jana said...

I had a pizza slice with sweet potato fries last night. Tonight, I had a coupon for free chips and drink at Lenny's subs and had a chicken philly. Yum!! :)

Gattina said...

Pasta salad with mushrooms and other veggies and steak tartare.
Dessert: grapes and apples

Betty Manousos said...

we had pasta last night!
delicious!

have a great Sunday!
betty

eileeninmd said...

My favorite Chicken Parm with pasta! Thanks for hosting another fun week of Camera Critters.

Roan said...

Hubby grilled steaks, baked potatoes, and salad. We had fresh apricots for dessert. Yum!

Leckeres für Mensch und Katze - Goodies for a pleasant life said...

I glad I found you. It´s a nice meme. You want to know, what we eat? You can see here:
http://leckeresfuermenschundkatze.blogspot.com/2011/06/spargel-fur-vielbeschaftigte.html

LG Tina