Welcome to the Camera-Critters meme.


We hope that everyone enjoys this meme, which is all about photos of animals/critters. We try not to complicate CC with many rules, but we do ask that you please use a CC badge or link back to Camera-Critters in some way. So make your post, link back to here, visit other Camera-Critters captures, and have fun!

HUGE THANKS TO ALL OF THE CAMERA-CRITTERS PARTICIPANTS FOR MAKING CC SUCH A SUCCESSFUL MEME.

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Camera-Critters #84

Welcome to the Camera-Critters meme. We hope that everyone enjoys this meme which is all about photos of animals/critters. So make your post, link back to here, visit other Camera-Critters captures, and have fun! Each month a Camera-Critters capture will be randomly selected to be featured in the sidebar of this blog for the month.

HUGE THANKS TO ALL OF THE CAMERA-CRITTERS PARTICIPANTS FOR MAKING CC SUCH A SUCCESSFUL MEME.

We try not to complicate CC with many rules, but we do ask that you please use a CC badge or link back to Camera-Critters in some way. Thank you.

15 comments:

Rhea said...

I love Camera Critters on Saturday!!

Chubskulit Rose said...

Have a nice weekend everyone!

Quilt Works said...

I always look forward to Saturday Critters!


I startled a deer!

Dianne said...

Have a great weekend all!

Dina said...

Oops! Sorry. I just realized that my post was still not yet published when I signed in to CC.
Now the cats are posted.

Unknown said...

birds. :)

January Zelene said...

Posted my first entry

JunieRose2005 said...

Have mine up!!


Junie

eileeninmd said...

I love camera critters. Have a great weekend.

Kerslyn said...

check out how our new pup sleeps...:-)

Anonymous said...

Jasmine (one of our 2 cats)is the subject for this week's CC.

http://jottingsfromjersey.blogspot.com/2009/11/camera-critters-84.html

Thanks!

Melissa B. said...

Fun times here today...Happy Camera Critters!

We Are Like Sooooooooooo Fetch!

Anonymous said...

It was rather interesting for me to read the post. Thanks for it. I like such themes and everything that is connected to this matter. I would like to read a bit more on that blog soon.

MOO said...

Sorry I'm late...but, as they say, Better late than never, huh?

Peek-a-Boo!

Kim, USA said...

Yay!! Mine is up...my lonesome squirrel!

Here..My Life’s Photo